Our Track Record

Wrays Ventures is a partnership between an experienced fund management team and Wrays Pty Ltd. This unique blend delivers highly skilled individuals capable of delivering  investment strategies and products that take innovation to new levels.  Our fund management team alone has been involved in:

  • Raising a $40 million VCLP fund licensed under the Federal Government Innovation Investment Fund in 2009.
  • Reviewing approximately 500 Australian deals during the investment phase of the fund.
  • Working with a variety of businesses, roughly 40% of which are in biotech and the other 60% are in ICT. Of these businesses, 35% are WA-based and 85% of them are private/established businesses.
  • Supporting aspiring entrepreneurs ideas and innovations looking to make their next steps toward commercialisation.
  • Maintaining 10 investments, 6 in biotechnology and 4 in ICT.
  • Assisting individuals who would not otherwise be able to obtain legal help as well as organisations engaged in not-for-profit activities.
  • Having 6 current portfolio companies progressing to milestones (including ASX listings).

This depth of skills and achievements is further heightened by the addition of the Wrays Group, which Wrays Ventures is uniquely placed to draw upon. Wrays IP Group is a national award winning organisation delivering boutique IP services to the innovation and technology market.

  • Wrays IP is a National Organisation.
  • National award winning boutique IP Firm with internationally and national reach
  • Specialist expertise in all fields of innovation 45:20:35 – Biotech & Pharma : Resources : Mechanical & ICT
  • Building an extensive network of established overseas associates who help us protect IP rights in Australia, New Zealand and further abroad.
  • A depth in deal flow with reach into new technology and innovations both in the domestic market and internationally
  • Supporting aspiring entrepreneurs ideas and innovations looking to make their next steps toward commercialisation.
  • Assisting individuals who would not otherwise be able to obtain legal help as well as organisations engaged in not-for-profit activities.

industry_lifesciences